What you can do with your white label resource
- You can edit the content or add to content
- You can put your personal name and business name on the content.
- You can add your business logo to it and change the document colors.
- You can use the content on your website, blog or in your newsletter.
- You can use the content for creating an opt-in bonus.
- You can bundle the content with other your other paid programs.
- You can use the content for creating a giveaway to grow your list.
- You can use the content as a bonus to a paid product.
- You can add the content to your paid membership programs.
- You can add the content to your paid group coaching programs.
- This content can be used as inspiration to create audio or video products.
- You may publish it offline as a paid workshop, class, program, product.
- You can give the content away to your paid clients/customers/members.
What you can not do with your white label resource
- You may not pass on the package in its original state as you have purchased it from us (in editable document format).
- Your customers or clients may not give away or sell the content after purchasing from you – if they would like to do so, they need to purchase the content directly from our website. You can sign up for our affiliate program and earn 30% commissions on all your referrals (we pay our loyal affiliates weekly).
- You may not load the content up on Kindle as a book (that’s against Amazon’s terms of service and can get your account banned).
- You may not sell the content through auction sites, dime sales/firesales.
- You may not give away, transfer, or sell your license to this content.
- You may not give away, transfer, or sell resell rights or master resell rights.
- You may not transfer the rights you have to your customer.
white label extended license agreement